PCPlot for Windows
PCPLOT is a graphical output program for ATP-EMTP (Alternative Transients Program version of Electromagnetic Transients Program) running under Microsoft Windows 95 or NT.
Present version 1.0 for Windows 95/NT is capable to process plot files (PL4) of "C-like" type generated by ATP-EMTP versions (32-bit) for:
- MS-DOS/MS-Windows 3.x/95 running with DOS extender DBOS (so-called "Salford ATP").
- MS-Windows 95/NT created using Watcom Fortran (so-called "Watcom ATP").
Additionally, PCPLOT can process PL4 files of FORMATTED type generated by any other ATP-EMTP version.
Following features are included in the version 1.0:
- Maximum 6 variables in the same diagram.
- Curve and background colors are fully adjustable
- Readout facility to obtain instantaneous values of plotted curves
- Zooming, redraw
- Copy plot area to clipboard
- Save image as color or monochrome BMP (bitmap) file
- Curve identifiers for monochrome BMP format
- Integrated help function
The program is Copyright © of Dr. M. Kizilcay/D. Celikag, MD, Germany. Distribution rights are with the registered "European EMTP-ATP User Group e.V" Association, Germany, which has sponsored the conversion of PCPLOT from MS-DOS to MS Windows 95/NT.