The European EMTP-ATP Conference seeks papers in all aspects of power system transient simulations using
the ATP-EMTP program, including but not limited to:
- Solution methods and algorithms: verifications, comparisons.
- Development of new simulation tools.
- Development and implementation of new models:
- Circuit breakers and electric arc.
- HV transmission lines, cables, MV distribution systems, covered conductors.
- Transformers, reactors, electrical machines, wind generators and drives.
- Renewable energy sources, PV systems.
- Power Line Telecommunication systems.
- Power system studies and measurements:
- Switching surges, inrush transients, Ferro resonance.
- Lightning surges, insulation coordination.
- Harmonics and power quality.
- Very fast transients, EMC, EMP, LEMP
- Power electronics, SVC, FACTS and control.
- Power system protection, new algorithms.
- Using ATP-EMTP in power eng. education.
Also student works are kindly appreciated to be presented.
Prospective authors are requested to submit a brief abstract (100 word
Abstracts and full papers will be reviewed by EEUG Board members and selected members volunteering for that.
Full manuscripts should arrive no later than July 30th , 2017 in MS-Word or PDF (preferred) format by e-mail to the same e-mail address. It is obligatory for the paper to be presented by one of the authors at the Conference.
Publication guidelines are provided at http://www.eeug2017.com