Course : Switching over-voltage – Phenomena review and modeling with EMTP-ATP
The objective of this course is to illustrate the modeling of phenomena related to switching in MV network with EMTP-ATP
- Introduction to switching over-voltage, applicable standard requirements
Modeling and simulation of switching phenomena
- Switching-off related phenomena
- Switching-on related phenomena
- Protection against switching over-voltages
- Practical studies: Investigation of switching over-voltages in an offshore wind farm
Prerequisite requirements: Basic knowledge of electrical engineering will be necessary.
lecturer: Mrs. Dr. Thi Thu Ha Pham, Schneider-Electric, France
The course is a one-day course on Wednesday, September 6t, at the same location like the conference.
Exact time of the day will be announced later.